6 easy steps to get you started
Does your company want to use improved customer centricity as a vehicle for success? These 6 steps will help you to optimize your customer centricity:
Step 1: Customer centricity
- Anchor customer centricity in your company strategy.
- Get your whole workforce on board.
- Fill your CRM ideas with life.
Step 2: Contact data
- Keep your customer data up-to-date.
- Think in segments and distribution lists.
- Build a stable foundation for your CRM project by bringing all of your current customer contact data, leads, cooperation partners and suppliers together into one central database.
Step 3: The 360° view
- Create a 360 degree view of your customers.
- Save all of your minutes-of-meetings, e-mails, offers, contracts, payment transactions, appointments and complaints in the central customer dossier.
- Profit from the resulting transparency.
Step 4: The customer relationship
- Establish healthy customer relationships based on a comprehensive customer profile.
- React quickly and suitably to customer enquiries.
- Generate quotes that meet your customers' exact requirements.
- Remember to follow-up.
Step 5: The customer's response
- Surprise and impress your customers.
- Use the right contact methods.
- Use distribution lists to target the right people in the right way.
- Plan and implement multi-phase marketing campaigns.
Step 6: Unlock hidden potential
- Use key facts and figures as well as existing customer knowledge when making decisions about new products, services or marketing campaigns.
- Identify sales opportunities and then make good use of them.
Practicing CRM is easy
Inform, install and integrate. Contact us now to install your CRM solution, and integrate a comprehensive CRM strategy into your company.